The DigCompHub project brings you yet another Inspiring Experiences Webinar. This time we will hear the testimony from Mads Ronald Dahl, from the Centre for Education Development of Aarhus University, Denmark.
Aarhus University has used DigComp to create a common understanding and language to talk about digital competence across all its faculties and courses and to make visible in a structured and meaningful way the digital learning which takes place following existing curricula. This step in a longer-term digital competence development process has already produced several intended and unexpected positive outcomes.
The event will take place online on June 22nd, 2023, at 14.00-15.00 CEST
- Welcome and introduction (5 min)
- Aarhus University and its digital competence strategy (5 min)
- Mapping of DigComp 2.2 elements in the current curriculum (10 min)
- Development of DigComp 2.2 Model for Higher education (5 min)
- Usage of the Model at five faculties at Aarhus University (10 min)
- Current status and perspectives of the implementation strategies (5 min).
- Questions and discussion of the implementation strategy and how it can be adapted to other institutions (15 min)
- Summary and next step (5 min)
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with the necessary information to enter the meeting.
You can see the video recordings and presentations of previous DigCompHub webinars at these links:
The experience of VET organizations Bruxelles Formation and efp, 26/04/2023
The (digi)taal@work project at KU Leuven, 04/05/2023