We are glad to invite you to the first DigComp Inspiring Experiences webinar for 2024, organized by the DigCompHub project on IFOAs’ experience in the Digitize training programme for unemployed people. The webinar will take place on January 18th, 2024 at 14.00-15.00 CET.
IFOA, the VET training agency of the Italian Chambers of Commerce, designed and carried out an online, free digital skilling training programme called Digitize addressing unemployed people in the Emilia Romagna region in Italy. Funded by the European Social Fund, Digitize offered from March to September 2023 30 courses, each 16 or 32 hours long and with specific goals, aimed at covering all DigComp competences at Foundation level to Intermediate. DigComp alignment was required by the Regional Government’s call for proposals that funded this and other 15 similar training programmes in Emilia Romagna.
Digitize first cycle ended in September 2023 and was attended by about 300 people. Some courses turned out to be very popular while others had no registrations at all. IFOA has thus redesigned its programme for the second cycle taking into account these results.
In the webinar, Serena Fantini (IFOA’s Funded Training coordinator for Active Labour Market Policies) will present this experience sharing information and reflections in particular about:
- how Digitize was originally designed based on DigComp categories;
- who were the unemployed trainees and which topics (and related DigComp competences) did they mostly choose;
- IFOA’s approach to training on the diverse competences covered by the courses;
- the results in terms of course attendance, completion etc.;
- and how Digitize second cycle was redesigned based on the first cycle’s results.
As usual, webinar participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the speaker at the end of her presentation.
Sign up in advance for the webinar at this link.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with the necessary information to enter the Zoom meeting.
You can see the video recordings and presentations of previous webinars of the DigCompHub Inspiring Experiences series at these links:
- Legal DigComp and Pix+ Droit for the digital skilling of legal professionals in Spain and France, 21/11/2023
- DigComp in the design of the Cibervoluntarios training catalogue, 08/11/2023
- DigComp and digital skilling in VET apprenticeships: The Erasmus+ project DIGIGO, 12/10/2023
- DigComp in the design of professional profiles of the AMS Career Information System in Austria, 15/09/2023
- DigComp 2.2 at Aarhus University, 22/06/2023
- The (digi)taal@work project at KU Leuven, 04/05/2023
- The experience of VET organizations Bruxelles Formation and efp, 26/04/2023